In order for us to run our office more efficiently and better serve our patients, we have adopted the following policies.
- You are responsible for supplying our office with all current insurance information required to file your claims for payment. Due to the time involved with calling individual insurance companies, our staff will no longer call to obtain this information.
- All co-pays or deductibles are due at the time of services.
- There is a $15 fee for all returned checks.
If you arrive without the proper insurance information, you will be expected to pay for the services at the time of your appointment. To prevent this situation please contact our office with all insurance information prior to your appointment.
- Children cannot be dropped off or left unattended in the office. Parents must be present until the appointment is complete.
- If your must arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we reserve the right to reschedule for another day.
- We require 24 hours notice when canceling an appointment, otherwise you may be billed for the visit.
- We need a current telephone number on file so we can attempt to confirm your appointment. If we do not have a current phone number and are unable to reach you to confirm your appointment we may elect to cancel it.
- If you have more than one appointment scheduled, and you fail to show, we will automatically cancel any future appointments.
- If you miss more than one of your appointments without notifying us, we will refer you out of the office.
These policies are made so that we may better serve our patients; we thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Douglas Lin D.D.S., M.S. and Staff
Due to the number of patients waiting for an appointment, we will not reschedule your appointment if you fail to show.